Easier to read and understand
We work with organisations and individuals to provide information that’s easier to understand, remember and use.
We work with you to:
- maximise accessibility and effectiveness of documents, web pages, video scripts, surveys, and more
- assess, and improve upon, quality and effectiveness of Plain English and Easy Read
- ensure language is accessible before conversion to alternative formats, such as audio, video and Braille.
We also provide advice and support for:
- accessible policies and processes
- inclusive user involvement
- valid user testing
- independent analysis and quality control.
For providers and commissioners of health and social care, we can also advise on accessible information processes and commissioning, to meet NHS England’s Accessible Information Standard.
To find out more, please contact us.