Inklecomms’ training provides you with practical and evidence based skills. Our one day workshops are developed and delivered by an experienced Easy Read trainer, and a Speech and Language Therapist.
All courses are suitable for traditional and digital media, and can be tailored to your needs.
Practical steps to produce ‘in-house’ accessible information:
- Identify your customers’ language and literacy needs
- Make standard information easier to understand
- Update and improve Easy Read and Plain English
Valid user testing
- Support people with learning, language and cognitive disabilities in co-creation and testing
- Identify and control variables that affect test validity, for transparency and effectiveness
We also provide training in:
- Using illustrations effectively
- Easier language for video and audio
- Accessible communication strategy
If you’d like to talk about your training needs, please contact us.